Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] how to use ReadVarsESO to convert eso to csv file

EnergyPlus V7.1 is automatically set to use multiple processors.

You can override this by embedding the ProgramControl object into your IDF.

ProgramControl,1;  makes it use 1 thread.

Read about ProgramControl in the IOREference.

There are also options on the batch file RunEPlus.bat to do that as well -- I don't remember them offhand.