Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] U-values for constructions

Thanks Linda I found them.Page 48 of 208 in OutputDetails.pdf, the nominal film coefficients used are from ASHRAE but then are calculated dinamically as you said. Do you know if there is explained how to EnergyPlus calculate them? (I want to know because I'm curious)
Ignacio Gomis