Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Testing in design time

FYI design builder provides a free month- and it is a good way to get to know Energy Plus by creating your file in design builder and exporting to IDF. Design builder beta even has a new parametric tool that allows you to run many simulations with a range of window to wall ratio, paired with the lighting controls this can allow you to create a nice chart that points out the best design that you can then elaborate on in Energy Plus..

Jeremiah D. Crossett
CleanTech Analytics
503-688-8951
www.cleantechanalytics.com

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied, stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of CleanTech Analytics