RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] poll item (Ensure Air Mass Conservation in a Zone)

It means that E+ does not include mixing and infiltration in the
calulation of return air node flow rate.

Return air node flow rate = Sum(zone supply air node flow rate) -
Sum(Zone exhaust node flow rate).

For most simulations this is accurate.