Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Detailed ICE storage - for PCMs? Nodes & curves question

Correction -- I would not have said that.  I would have said it depends on your system -- and that the guidance is given in the ASHRAE HOF about what kind of design conditions are appropriate for which systems.  Now, if you do use the full set that we produce for each ASHRAE HOF location -- you will probably get the blanket ones accomplished.

In addition, there are the "monthly ASHRAE design conditions" which could be used.  We will generate those for the current ASHRAE HOF for the Spring 2013 release (or earlier).