Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] RVI or MVI files?

I seem to be having the same problem with the newest version of JE+ or Eplus 7.1. I tried to run an older JE+ parametric run that ran successfully in the past. But when I run it now, using Eplus version 7.1 and JE+ version 1.3. I do not get any results. I am curious to know if Jeremiah has come across this problem as well?

If anyone else has come across this same issue. I would be glad to know how to tackle it.

Niraj