Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] RVI or MVI files?

The files I sent where used successfully with jE+ 3.1 and Energy Plus 7.1, when both where in beta. I do however remember having some issues that I fixed by correcting some syntax similar to the advise provided by Dr Zhang.

If you send me the files I can take a look, or you might find use in my examples provided...

Best of luck-

Jeremiah D. Crossett
CleanTech Analytics
503-688-8951
www.cleantechanalytics.com

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied, stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of CleanTech Analytics