Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Hints and tips on how to run hundreds of similar simulations automatically?

I think jE+ would be perfect for your SIM, here is a link  http://www.iesd.dmu.ac.uk/~jeplus/wiki/doku.php?id=start

 And jE+ .net is perfect for EC2 here is a video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hpaXGeakV78#!

I had this on EC2 before and plan to be back on EC2 soon, if you need any help getting going or have any interest in collaboration please let me know-

Best regards-

Jeremiah D. Crossett
CleanTech Analytics
503-688-8951
www.cleantechanalytics.com

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied, stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of CleanTech Analytics