[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Hints and tips on how to run hundreds of similar simulations automatically?
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Hints and tips on how to run hundreds of similar simulations automatically?
- From: "hitehrewowwww" <kamilien1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 18:57:04 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:58:40 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1343156319; bh=O3qr07f41yq5Ss56VTRFDdNmlkYGBz34o3JIkUOmCzY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=dWSPpXnzcSWei4NLpcir1taAotiQ+1+fZBi72lRlwg14N6b3d7gRf/cDo1vgXM0pvLO3YYchlIyWll8cGKmhsXOj2YhGRv5Tq3tl5jJGA2fVUKRB/QcDP13R1aOSvJYa
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1343156318; bh=Jmx02u4QeLOn61O611aM3pIumMQrKnjCT/Q8l/STA10=; h=Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Date:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-YGroups-SubInfo:Sender:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=ZPbz2ZeYgWWo8Nn4zkJbFbPlOpLpqgJF36oa87xfRBmZH3q1NRh/kRKjTWc272XGIShD7fLXi0/p2tJR3ydtm/TaSaZIhc+pFTlMO6XXICg81NVGKu39h8Xs/Yak0bBF
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=ELlBCcTt3zRSJ8IC7gO2UicjbyiCT41Xp4x/wHMlomecgbjvpLXwOL0FKs+xOuUsKJNgR2bHxdW3jDnMClTsYCgQduow8goKRdChrUQWUzPwN2SsFa/yDpB49kJ6iKGM;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I'm looking to come up with a method to simulate one building with hundreds to thousands of small variations occurring, the goal being to come up with a simple impact analysis model that shows what happens each time a variable, such as window to wall ratio, window glazing, building orientation, fenestration, weather, or occupancy schedule change.
I want to be able to specify a list of inputs that I'd like to change, the increment to change each simulation by, and run these simulations (probably on amazon ec2) in the cloud. Then I'd like to translate the options into first and operational cost calculators.
I'm trying to come up with an automated way to do this, does anyone have ideas on how to go about this problem?
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: