Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: ExpandObjects warnings EnergyPlus 7.1 Linux

Hello David,

I suppose it is a message that's been generated during the creation of the .expidf file.
You'll probably find the following two Output:PreprocessorMessage objects:

Output:PreprocessorMessage,
    ExpandObjects,           !- Preprocessor Name
    Warning,                 !- Error Severity
    Cannot find Energy+.idd as specified in Energy+.ini.;  !- Message Line 1

Output:PreprocessorMessage,
    ExpandObjects,           !- Preprocessor Name
    Warning,                 !- Error Severity
    Since the Energy+.IDD file cannot be read no range or choice checking was,  !- Message Line 1
    performed.;              !- Message Line 2

I simply deleted those objects and the message is gone.
I hope that helps.

Miroslav