[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: cop and iplv values of a chiller, also i have the part load performance

Hi, thank you
it helped me, but i see somethnig rare in my model, my chiller consume more that i thinked, i have tried with two diferents model, maybe the problem is the part load curve, i have seen in your spreadsheet:
"IF THE CHILLER MODEL HAS 0.2 AS MINIMUM PART LOAD RATIO,THE SIMULATION WILL RIDE THE "EIR_s" CURVE UNTIL PART LOAD RATIO IS 0.2 AND THEN "
i dont know how to model two curves in one chiller,

Gracias