[EnergyPlus_Support] Boiler efficiency according to ASHRAE (e.g. according to CFR)

I'm developing a baseline model for LEED certification. The boiler efficiency has to respect Table 6.8.1F of ASHRAE 90.1:2007. The thermal efficiency Et shall be equal to 80% according to the test procedure 10 CGR Part 431. I'm modeling the boiler using the object Boiler:HotWater. I imposed the "nominal thermal efficiency" equal to 0,8 but what about the "normalized boiler efficiency curve"? Any suggestion, please?
Do you have any information regarding the conditions of the test procedure 10 CFR Part 431?
With Regards
Francesco Passerini