[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] I am struggling with FMU
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] I am struggling with FMU
- From: "evronigal" <yigal.evron@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:38:17 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 03:38:21 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1344591500; bh=GgUmK0pMnc6aXMcBp+CYDtM86ZUkUJUDqzFpsdleO7A=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=poTEFbQkNp4QLH70WJmYl9TYQe36KVQu671XR8RMIU9453v7J/SzPWQNe6UzYpoA5a4wK/Gr40ttDKTwC3xYPvgzc/yRtcVAihmV+dfy3YSV9Uo8gYbpD9Y665UK4oNq
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=RThppLN60+Yrit1aqXTlqcsIVYcP1vVdBHq3Z0lTQeVvqe6eP0CS9sYYkbfQVmcvcC/+Pm5fYLD1Em5JwiMSmN92qt60ixdvztbKzTInsloOI13d3Ad4DJ7BeFOK8ho7;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I can't seem to manage co-simulating with a simple test.fmu I created with Dymola. The model has an input variable 'a' and the output variable 'b' is defined by the equation 'b = 2*a'.
I get the error:
ExternalInterface/InitExternalInterfaceFMU: Error when trying to
** ~~~ ** load FMI functions library of instance
** ~~~ ** "FMUtest" of FMU "FMUtest.fmu".
** ~~~ ** "Check FMU binaries folder and see whether libraries exist for the system architecture of the EnergyPlus version used. Also check whether the FMU has been exported for Co-Simulation. FMU for Model Exchange is not suported yet ".
I followed the instruction for Dymola to make sure this FMU supports co-simulation and I tried to imitate the 3rd example FMU co-simulation provided in E+ documentation but I can't make it work.
Can any one provide me with an example of a .fmu file and a .idf file that works? I'm having a hard time understanding exactly how this is done.
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: