Σχετ: [EnergyPlus_Support] queries

Thank you for your answer. Could be more specific? I can't figure out where I can specify the option of W/person.

Î?Ï?ο: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ΠÏ?οÏ?: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ΣÏ?άλθηκε: 7:20 μ.μ. ΠαÏ?αÏ?κεÏ?ή, 10 Î?Ï?γοÏ?Ï?Ï?οÏ? 2012
Î?εμα: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] queries

The errors are in the value of your activity schedule, not in the people description.

It says that you've set a range of 0 to 1 in your activity schedule values whereas normal would be between 70 to 1000 W/person.