[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Σχετ: [ EnergyPlus_Support] queries

It's in the values you have placed in the Activity Level Schedule named "LEASONSACTIVITYSCHEDULE"

I can't be much more specific than that without actually seeing your input file.

You should read the Input Output Reference about the People object and what the Activity Level schedule values represent.