Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Fenestration ratio by jEPlus

Yi,
I have tried to help Amir with his parametric studies using jE+ (see previous emails on this thread) but it seems as tho his model is not working with my suggestion.  His need is to change window to wall ratio. I suggested the simplest way to accomplish this would be to start with a window that is 10% of the wall area then use @@WWR@@ to represent discrete values of {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10} but his results are not showing any difference.