Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Shallow Roof pond over glazed roof

Conductivity, density, specific heat, thickness- these are materiel properties convection coefficients are surface properties. May I ask what software you might be using to author your IDF, and if this is a research or commercial project?

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951
www.phasechange.com