To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: nirajpdl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 19:30:09 -0400
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Discrepancy in PCM Results

Dear Dr. Li,

Thank you for your response. I do not think that the values after 40 (or 26 according to the earlier question) matter that much as long as the Enthalpy stays the same.

For example:

Temp - 40
Enthalpy -230000
Temp 100
Enthalpy - 230000

is the same as:

Temp - 40
Enthalpy -230000
Temp- 60
Enthalpy-230000
Temp - 100
Enthalpy - 230000

Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you again for looking into this for me.

Sincerely yours'
Niraj