From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ntraughpee
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 9:30 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Heating and Cooling Coil Control

It is an air system with many diffusers and a single zone.

Does my question about how to setup the Setpoint:Manager make sense?

Right now my model is simultaneously cooling and heating and I know I can fix a lot of this by just shutting off the heating coil in the summer and the cooling coil in the winter but I'd prefer to figure out how to make it work in E+ without that work around.