[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Indoor air temperature LOWER than ambient temperature

Hi Jason,

Thank you! You are absolutely right! (And thank you Richard as well). I put a massive cover over the glass house and indeed the phenomenon stopped. Thank you for providing the solution as well as a way to test it.

Cheers

Ryan