From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Piccoli
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 5:53 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] schedule:file

I want to use a schedule:file, but E+ not found the file.

 ** Severe  ** ProcessScheduleInput: Schedule:File="COEFF", File Name="C:\Users\federica\Desktop\file idf\coefficienti.csv" not found.

   **   ~~~   ** Certain run environments require a full path to be included with the file name in the input field.

   **   ~~~   ** Try again with putting full path and file name in the field.

In the file name I written a full path: C:\Users\federica\Desktop\file idf\coefficienti.csv

I don't know why E+ not found the file

thanks

This email  and any files enclosed, contain  confidential business  information
for  use  only  by  the  addressed,  please  note   that,  in  accordance  with
Permasteelisa Group Policy,  the company could read them. Any views or opinions
presented  in  this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent  those  of the Company.  If you  have received  this  email in error,
please delete it from your system.  Any  use or distribution of the contents of
this email  by a not-intended recipient or in violation of the purposes of this
email is strictly prohibited and could be unlawful. Permasteelisa Group accepts
no liability  for  any damage  caused by any virus, worm, trojan program or any
other malicious program transmitted by this email.