[EnergyPlus_Support] Establishing thermal models for a building based on Energy Plus

Hi, All,
My current research is to establish a thermal model for a building and my goal is to get the temperature solutions for all the zones and wall surfaces, as well as the loads.  My model is two rooms with windows and doors.
According to  first chapter in the engineering manuals of energy plus,  starting from energy balance equations for each room, with unknown  variables like surface temperatures, we solve the ODES using Euler method.

When I try to start to write all the energy equations, I just think that they are so complicated and tedious. And also there are so many unknown variables existing that I am getting confused and lost....
Could you give me some suggestions about how to start to build a thermal model for my model? and could you explain a more clear clue about the whole procedure how Energy Plus does the analysis?

Thanks!
Best,
Na