[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Establishing thermal models for a building based on Energy Plus
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Establishing thermal models for a building based on Energy Plus
- From: "bokelai1989" <bokelai1989@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 21:54:51 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:54:54 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1345672493; bh=bjiaEiBp0JZtWYqhLQkd82pQiJ3BTkRYIUN85qdgFIg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=NENeovU9RJqxOUalcHJIGuX5CxL/4VykQeW5iAYy62cyarzbcIOg10mzBS9p3vGpssWaQVQsqHfxWoNj3KiubSgtMClHW3/IH+fFI/umt4JGu9wafqrEIHqLfqy3gpIH
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=Iv5yoZH3qL9B2UD4wK3cPcKZR5S/6kOFhlDl5rtME8128Ivf8MdR9IWHmKIbrN1V/XMfZxtoGz4V+S1YyvGup7NxNGa/RCnrwK2bkSoMsprlUDD+0KoMDhkVIJdV6CR5;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
My current research is to establish a thermal model for a building and my goal is to get the temperature solutions for all the zones and wall surfaces, as well as the loads. My model is two rooms with windows and doors.
According to first chapter in the engineering manuals of energy plus, starting from energy balance equations for each room, with unknown variables like surface temperatures, we solve the ODES using Euler method.
When I try to start to write all the energy equations, I just think that they are so complicated and tedious. And also there are so many unknown variables existing that I am getting confused and lost....
Could you give me some suggestions about how to start to build a thermal model for my model? and could you explain a more clear clue about the whole procedure how Energy Plus does the analysis?
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.