[EnergyPlus_Support] How to start in energy plus

Dear All,

I am new energy plus user and have started reading the manuals. . . presently I am using eQuest.

I do not know how to start in energy plus? Can anybody guide me? I had installed with my PC and have a Project which includes RTU, Unit Heaters etc as HVAC systems in the building.

I want to work doing EPACT comparison between baseline and Proposed model.

Note : If you think that this question is silly. . . I am requesting you not to answer, do not waste your time . . . But if you think that its from new user. . . you can guide me. . .

Thanks,

Nimesh Prajapati

HVAC Design Engineer
(+91 9687133492)