Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: RunSlab Program

Could you attach your idf file so i can run it to see what is going on?

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You need to run your IDF in the Regular EP-Launch / EnergyPlus stream.  It will automatically call the Slab program.

When you run just the Utility Slab program, you have a companion (but different) set of objects.