From: Veronika Shabunko <veronikashabunko@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Dview, results
To: "EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, 26 August, 2012, 4:20 PM

Hi everyone,

I am doing simulation of house in tropics. In this simulations I added lights, AC unit for 5 zone, daylighting, illuminance and materials/constructions and building by itself. The results in tables looks ok. But when I use Dview for result viewing, the graphs that I see after adding MAP. EXE file to Dview make no sense, very strange graphs as you can see in attached file.

Please can anyone assist me with this matter. Where I've got wrong?
Is there any other way to see graphical results of the simulation?

Looking forward to hear some advices.

Thanks,

Best regards, Veronika

Energy Research Group UBD.