Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Window-to-wall ratio (WWR)

You need to looks at your walls coordinates. If you floor height is H (same for each level), and you have N floors, then you will vary your window Z coordinates in the range of n*H + z
where n is [0, N-1], z is [0, H-delta]. This assumes that you window lower Z coordinate always starts from each floor level. delta is some construction thickness usually designbuiler will generate. You want to make sure the window height is not bigger than your exterior wall height.

Wei