[EnergyPlus_Support] Antivirus Warning

I received this warning from my antivirus software when I started browsing messages regarding the use of Windows 7 versus XP:

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
tech.groups.yahoo.com contains content from moi-verygoods.ru, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified moi-verygoods.ru that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on moi-verygoods.ru, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

Homero Noboa