Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] RE: problem of zero heat load in the zone

Sheelam,
This could be due to large internal loads. You may wish to use output variables for internal gains in the questionable zone to see if your internal gains  match your loads.

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951
www.phasechange.com