Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Sizing according to ASHRAE 90.1

No, it means that if the reheat coils are operating during the cooling
season, which they sometimes do, that the zone temp will be controlled
to the thermostat heating set point (20C). If the zones are over-cooled
and require that the reheat coils turn on, the air temperature in the
supply duct after the reheat coils will be whatever it needs to be to
bring the zone temp back up to to 20C.

Run a simulation and review the zone temp when the reheat coils are
active. The zone temp should be maintained at the zone thermostat
heating set point temperature. You can then look at the supply air temp
leaving the reheat coil and see what temperature that node is.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years