[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How does Ideal Loads Air System function?

1) no economizer, no heat recovery
2) mixture...recirculates 100% - the min ODA that you specify in the objects
3) I don't think node specifications are required. This is not an Airloop as such. Think of it more as a calculation. Your sizing:zone object should contain most of the info required for the calculation. The Ideal Air system fullfills those requirements.

I've not used this object except via DesignBuilder, so I'm no expert here. Find out the nittty gritty by checking examples in your example folder. Then let me know.