Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Strange erro r = window vertices - but why?

There are two "simple" window objects that you might use.

Window and
WIndow:Interzone

you define the window by length and height - relative to the surface origin on which it sits.

On 2012-08-30 18:02, Jeremiah Crossett wrote:
Mostpha,
Attached is my base file I have used this change out building surfaces
and window before without a problem- today I am using it for a dorm
and it is having this issue- titled Dorm-r-shoebox, and
the geometry file that I got the window from titled geometry-2.

Narij- I am not sure how to define a window correctly by number in idf
editor? possibly you could let me know how you advise I do so? or are
you saying to do it in open studio?

JEREMIAH D. CROSSETT  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy
Solutions
120 E. PRITCHARD ST.  | ASHEBORO, NC 27203  | MOBILE 503-688-8951

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 4:52 PM, Niraj Poudel <nirajpdl@xxxxxxxxx