Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Fan coil two velocity

Hello Jim

Regarding this topic I have a question: right now I'm modeling some terminal units that have 3 fan speeds (H/M/L), but because in the real building the users can change the  speed when they want, I'm not sure how to model the fans; what would be the best practice for energy modeling: Should I do what you say in the previous message and use a variable speed fan with a linear variation between the low and the high speed? Or go for the a constant fan with the High speed only?

Thank you.