RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Overwriting scheduled setpoint with EMS

Another option here would have been  SetpointManager:OutdoorAirReset, although originally intended for supply air reset, it can also be used for plant supply temperature reset as well.

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of marko.ignjatovic1980
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 12:53 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Overwriting scheduled setpoint with EMS

Brent,

Thank you very much for the suggestion. It works!!!. Finally my heating loop operates depending on outside temperature. Almost, I gave up on EMS for this case and thought of using Schedule:File, since I can convert *.epw into *.csv and then in excel to recalculate values that I need. You saved me a lot of time.
By the way, I am not familiar with programming at all, but this EMS is very tempting