Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Possible Invalid Numerics or other problems

Jim, I have been reading the "10 things to know" before running the software, I have only test a sample provided by them and when I try to run the simulation it doesnt work, I dont change anything after opening it. I will continue testing other samples.
By the way, it seems an intuitive GUI for EnergyPlus but I'm not an expert in EnergyPlus so my opinion is not very relevant.