RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Reg: Energyplus version 6.1

Dear Linda,

I hope that EP v7.2 has a capability for “writing-a-note” function inside EP Editor, like MS word.

Users can copy and paste images and write down their thoughts to the IDF for better reading; hence

-       they can reconstruct/recall what he/she did on IDFs before,

-       make a note of some important things for simulation thus keeps their memory alive,

-       and so on.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Deuk-Woo Kim
Ph.D. Candiate
Department of Architectural Engineering, College of Engineering, SungKyunKwan University,
Suwon, 440-746, South Korea
* Tel: +82-31-299-4774

* E-mail: deukwookim@xxxxxxxx

* Lab. Homepage: http://bs.skku.ac.kr/