Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Degenerate Surface Errors in EP6.0 to EP7.0 transition

Not sure which version you are using -- yes you should be able to see which surface ended up generating this.

I see the topic is V6 to V7.  We are about to release V7.2 and we have made some of these kinds of errors more explicit.

If you need more help, please submit your file to the helpdesk.