[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How To Change Warning into Fatal Error? (schedule:file CSV line endings)

One partial solution to the line-endings issue is to select the MSDOS format option in excel, rather than the standard CSV option. (Again, this only applies to those using excel for mac, generating CSVs for use as input schedules)

1. In excel: choose save-as
2. select "MS-DOS Comma Separated (.csv)" as the file format.

The WRONG choice is: "Comma Separated Values (.csv)" as the file format.

Cheers,
Ryan