Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Conversion from E+7.1 to E+6

I believe someone else already replied regarding the transition rules that are distributed with each version of E+, for the purpose of allowing interface developers to understand the new syntax changes.  You would have to work backwards through these rules and first change from v7.1 to v7.0, then from v7.0 to v6.0.

I think my confusion was that you were saying that "the cloud cannot support...", but to us, E+ is simply another executable.  I understand now that you mean it is the version of jEplus that cannot support it.

Edwin