Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Energy Plus for urban energy plannig

If the parts do not interact than it would be best (and much simpler) to model them separately and integrate the neighborhood in a spreadsheet. What you describe would/could be partially solved in EnergyPlus but if the buildings don't shade one another, the wind mill doesn't slow down the wind near the buildings, etc. I would highly recommend modeling the neighborhood in a more generalized math tool (like excel or something like Modelica) and model the buildings in E+.