[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Two AHUs for a zone

To my knowledge, the LEED reviewers are more concerned that heating and cooling are available. If you have to add cooling, add it to your current configuration. It will catch the unmet loads, and that is the intent. As far as I understand this is a known "bug" in the rating system.