[EnergyPlus_Support] material conductivity troubleI

Hi guys... first of all, sorry about my english 'cause I´m brazilian...
I'm having trouble about simulating with other material. I ran the simulation with a material wich the property goes below:
Name: concreto
thickness: 0.1m
conductivity: 1.75 W/mK
Density: 2300 kg/m³
specific heat: 1000 J/kg.K

The other material is:
name: Concreto celular
thickness:0.125m
conductivity: 0.35 W/mK
Density: 500 kg/m³
Specific heat: 1250 J/kg.K

When I run with concreto celular, the district cooling is higher than concreto. And also the surface inside temperature is higher than concreto. Isn't it strange? The conductivity is lower, but all of the variables shows  higher temperature or cooling power higher...

Ps: The concreto celular's absorptance is lower than concreto.

Can anyone help me out?