[EnergyPlus_Support] Fwd: Sustainability through Biomimicry conference - 26-27 November 2012 - Dammam

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sumayah Al-Solaiman <salsolaiman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Subject: Sustainability through Biomimicry conference - 26-27 November 2012 - Dammamþ
To: "Almofeez@xxxxxxxxx" <Almofeez@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues,

After a long time in preparation the "Sustainability through Biomimicry" conference is now fast approaching. The conference is organized by the College of Design at the University of Dammam and will take place in the Dammam Sheraton on 26th-27th November 2012 so please mark your calendars. I would appreciate it if you could forward this information to your networks. The conference is for architects, urban planners, designers (interior, industrial, graphic ...etc), design educators and engineers and focuses on the applications of biomimicry in pursuit of a sustainable built environment on all scales.

For more information on the conference including its themes, keynote speakers, program and registration page please go to our conference website (English http://bit.ly/PKyULk and Arabic http://bit.ly/RPqvSn)

If you are a twitter user please follow the official conference account @sustainbio. There's also a conference hashtag which is #STB12. Please use it when tweeting about the event.

If you're a facebook user please like the conference page on http://t.co/w0Gv4M1E

If you have a LinkedIn account please indicate that you're attending the conference on this page http://linkd.in/vfAkx5

Thank you for your support and I hope to see you at the conference.

Best wishes,

Dr. Sumayah Al-Solaiman
Head of the Organizing Committee

Dr. Sumayah Al-Solaiman
Vice Dean for Quality and Development
Head of Graphic Design and Multimedia Department
Assistant Professor
College of Design
University of Dammam
Saudi Arabia

--

Ibraheem Al-Mofeez, PhD

University of Dammam, Dammam, Saudi Arabia

P. O. Box 38798

Dhahran 31942  Saudi Arabia

Phone: 038577000   Ext. 2492

Email: almofeez@xxxxxxxxx

           ibraheem@xxxxxxxxx

ÇÈÑÇåíã Èä ÚÈÏÇááå ÇáãÝíÒ, ÇÓÊÇÐ Úáæã ÇáÈäÇÁ ÇáãÔÇÑß

ÌÇãÚÉ ÇáÏãÇã, ÇáÏãÇã, ÇáããáßÉ ÇáÚÑÈíÉ ÇáÓÚæÏíÉ

Õ. È. 38798

ÇáÙåÑÇä   31942  ÇáããáßÉ ÇáÚÑÈíÉ ÇáÓÚæÏíÉ

ÊáÝæä:  038577000  ÊÍæíáå 2492

ÈÑíÏ ÃáßÊÑæäí:   almofeez@xxxxxxxxx

           ibraheem@xxxxxxxxx