[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: v7.2 file path issues
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: v7.2 file path issues
- From: "Jean marais" <jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 19:09:50 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 12:10:02 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1352228998; bh=YISZrMuJIWcIx8mGHF56fOkrGlY0EG9bKbUO9bvCUF4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=h/J1wEkZXJ+ipC2NKW2NvYOxQxlAApYgy2F8iDFkN0bjEOPVnMOXOJfhutYbHuIOgQVCuLe4W/EVaVG59eWviMw0yn29onxY5zv4chLzeKjGCqt5Ftn75On+x+CwqB/kjD1sdBQLCiTWK2rB426AYrFR480l8sb5/wvVqYlhlY0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=echo; d=yahoogroups.com; b=iurg4vPBYfTlHyq1sZBYeCOH64k+B02Oo3/u63/jyxoIUH+bejZgF3QJqbVxfMmmAzaDU4RnhjbpKhnsqpFOXxvVchBc38KyeNH1fyRfjWJ5S+eQfF1xx9HOfYTZ9hV1foUWcrS/XE2Xdy81fc/K8Mu9kzqO4fDlLpCaBcrIIjs=;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
Just want to raise the awareness...one of my students just had these issues.
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Linda Lawrie <linda@...> wrote:
> Yes? Standard advice.
> Default is NOT to install in Programs folder. too many permission problems.
> Same with non-ASCII characters in path name.
> We've been giving out that advice since at least
> Windows 7 if not since Windows Vista.
> At 09:17 AM 11/6/2012, Jean marais wrote:
> >Windows 64bit e+7.2 issues
> >- installed in programs folder does not work. As before install direct on C:/
> >- file path with non-unix friendly characters
> >e.g. ü resulted in the .err files etc. note to
> >be written into the folder containing the idf. Avoid these characters.
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: