[EnergyPlus_Support] DOAS Outdoor Air Rate

Hey Everybody,

So I am attempting to model a DOAS with zone fan coil system and I am having some troubles getting the outdoor air rate to come out how I want it. Basically I am looking to model a demand control ventilation system where we are bringing in outdoor air based upon occupancy rates. The fan coils themselves have no economizers or outdoor air besides what the DOAS system brings in. Currently in "cooling" months it brings in 100% OA where I want it to only bring in the amount of fresh air needed to meet the FA requirements and then temper that air and supply it to the zones and since it is supposed to be a school where occupancy is minimized during the summer months we should be bringing in a very small amount of outdoor air where during those months.

The DOAS system is a VAV with no reheat. There are 4 separate AHU's with 3 zones per AHU. I have a People load with a "people" schedule. Then I have done this:

In the DesignSpecification:OutdoorAir object I have OutdoorAirMethod = Flow/Person with the Flow/Person = 10 CFM. Then in the Outdoor Air Flow Rate Fraction Schedule Name I have a schedule with a value for AllDays = 1.
 - Am I correct in thinking that this draws from the "People" object in InternalGains to determine what the OA CFM needs to be? -

Then in the AirTerminal:SingleDuct:VAV:NoReheat object I have the Design Specification Outdoor Air Object Name as the related DesignSpecification:OutdoorAir object. I also have the max airflow rate set to what it should be and the minimum set to zero.

Then in the Controller:OutdoorAir I have the minimum/maximum outdoor air flow set and it put to NoEconomizer.

Is my thinking correct? What am I missing?