Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] (unknown)

Carla,
I do not think that E+will accept a 0 degree sepoint even if the system is off with the availability schedule.
You could either keep using type 4 dual setpoint with deadband setpoint by making sure your cooling setpoint is above your heating setpoint, or switch to single heating and single cooling type thermostats. (I advise to stay with dual setpoint with deadband if possible)

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951
www.phasechange.com