Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: AMY-weather files for North Europe

David,

You have to be careful about GHI vs. CC (i) because of the cloud
enhancement effect under partly cloudy conditions and high sun, and (ii)
because CC can be high but only due to thin (cirrus) clouds that have a
high transmittance (i.e., the opaque cloud cover is small).
Normally, the GHI and CC data in the TMY3 files are self consistent
since the latter is used to derive the former.

Chris

--
Chris A. Gueymard, PhD
Solar Consulting Services