Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: ASHRAE 90.1 and BuildingGroundSurfaceTemperature

Hi Ooi,

Yeah I can add insulation myself. I am was wondering if the Example File Generator used vertical insulation to calculate the ground temperature values for the DOE climate zones 6,7 and 8. If not then I might have to add insulation myself and run the basement program for the buildingsurfacetemperature values.

Thanks for responding.
Niraj