Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] e+ calculation of AHU minimum damper position in multizone system with VAV termi

Your understanding is perfect. In germany we always design DOAS. this means problems for the baseline system which must have the same min ODA quantities. As the zones in the design case are unscrupiously linked to an AHU, using the same linkages for the baseline AHU may inadvertantly push the airflows high as described. As I have so little experience with real life non-DOAS systems, I thought I would ask.

I don't really know how to deal with this in the baseline...as the zones are not assigned ODA by %, but by absolute, meaning I'll never be able to group zones perfectly anyway.