Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Multiple HVAC systems serving one zone

I believe the fan:zoneexhaust object is a sort of zone equipment, i.e. not connected to the airloop per say. But e+ will warn you that the supply and exhaust of the AHU does not balance. But x2 airloops per zone is currently not possible (unless you're an advanced user and start looking into the userdefined ventilation objects and how they can do amazing things linked with ems as hinted at by Brent). Actually, you should use the fan:zoneexhaust object and write a small ems to override the on schedule of the fan by monitoring the ODA conditions. ems is not a black art...it is just a scary name. a small piece is usually quite easy.