[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: proposed desing CS proyect

Hi all group,
thank for the answer,
I have ran my model but it have more that 300 hours not met (about 3000). I think that it is because my CAV systems have been designed to supply just the outdoor air requered and when it pass through the cooling coils it is not enough to cold the zones.
I dont know what to do on it, it is a issue that my proposed model is not completed designed

Thank you

Dante